Project Coordinator-Retail Division
- Manages all submissions to the owner as well as maintains and updates submittal logs, RFI logs, change order logs, and meeting minutes.
- Assists the Project Manager with submission of monthly requisitions to owner, as well as issuance of LOI’s and subcontract agreements to our vendors.
- Reviews subcontractor payment requisitions and collects all necessary backup paperwork
- Assists the project manager with procurement of materials for the project
- Understands contract documents to help ensure compliance with drawings and contract specifications
- Assists with the accounts payable processes for subcontractors and vendors
- Prepares reports, memos, and presentations as well as assists with special projects as needed
Provide document control assistance for correspondence, submittals, RFI’s, design releases etc.
Maintains effective and professional relationships with owner, engineers and contractors
Assist with Project Close out: As-builts and O&M documents
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience in the construction industry
- Knowledge of commercial construction projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Sage CRE Software (Formerly Timberline) experience beneficial
- Motivated, independent, and self-sufficient when tasked with a project
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and PTO Days
- 401k with company match
- Job Type: Full-time
- Construction Administrative: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)